Effective as of April 01, 2023 Last updated March 27, 2027
- The Site allows users to upload images to WHO-secured data store on Azure cloud services.
- The Site is open to the public all over the world. Images uploaded in all standard image formats are accepted.
- We use third-party cloud providers – specifically, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, ChatGPT and Azure cognitive services – to process and analyse images.
- The Site only uploads to the cloud the images that you specifically select for upload.
- Images remain in the WHO secure cloud storage. We do not use the images you provide for any reason other than the intended NCD AI algorithm training.
- Photographs/images you provide when you use the Site, via your camera or camera roll (if you have granted us permission to access your camera or camera roll). We obtain only the specific images you chose to upload to the WHO data storage using the Site; we do not collect your photo albums even if you grant us your access to them. Please note that while we do not require or request any metadata attached to the photographs you upload, metadata (including, for example, geotags) may be associated with your photographs by default.
- Application usage information, such as information about how you use the Application and interact with us, including your geographical location, the date and time when upload the images, however, all the information will be anonymous and has no link to your personal identification details.
- Personal Identification Information (PPI) available as content on the image - we do not purposely collect PPI data available as the content of images. However, if the image contains PPI data the AI algorithm might extract, then such data will be stored in the database.
- Online activity data, such as information about your use of and actions on the Site including pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and length of access.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information collected via the Site will be stored on WHO servers with the utmost care and security. WHO employs a range of technologies and security measures to protect the information maintained on our systems from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Cookies & Browser Web Storage.
A cookie is a small amount of data (which often includes an anonymous unique identifier) that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Once the user has closed the browser, the cookie will no longer be accessed during that session. The Site does this whenever a user visits, to track online traffic flows. Cookies may record information about your online preferences. Users can set their computers to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. Further, browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Similarly, your browser settings may allow you to clear your browser web storage. You can still use the Site to its fullest advantage even if your browser's preference is set to reject cookies.
OTHER SITES, MOBILE APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES
The Site may contain links to other websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control third party websites, mobile applications or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites, mobile applications and online services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites, mobile applications and online services you use.
The information collected via the Site will be stored on WHO servers with the utmost care and security. WHO employs a range of technologies and security measures to protect the information maintained on our systems from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use commercially reasonable security practices to help keep the information collected through the Site secure and take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account (if you have an account with us). However, WHO cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to WHO or guarantee that information on the Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for not uploading the images with PII information, at all times.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please direct any questions or comments about this Policy or privacy practices to email@example.com. You may also write to us via postal mail at: WHO European Office for the Prevention and Control of NCDs Attn: Legal – Privacy Marmorvej 51, 2100 København